Don't hesitate to reach out to those you trust and ask for help during a challenging time. #8 is my favorite. I'd love to hear which one resonates the most with you!
1. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
2. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
3. If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
4. You can’t start the next chapter if you keep rereading the last.
5. If it doesn’t open, it’s not your door.
6. Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
7. Sometimes you need to talk to a three-year-old just so you can understand life again.
8. Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it.
9. Sometimes, you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.
10. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
11. Never stop believing because miracles happen every day.
Did you know that doTERRA believes so strongly about the importance of emotional wellness that they’ve created a collection of Emotional Aromatherapy essential oils? An emotional component exists in the oils and through research and science, they have developed blends to address specific emotions. For more info on these and other oils, contact me or click here.
In my quest for better health as I age, I've discovered many natural solutions that support my body toward wellness. It's a fact that the fewer medications you take, the more hope you have of a quality of life as you age. If you're open to a more holistic approach, contact me for a FREE wellness consult and we can discuss which doTERRA Essentiail Oils and other modalities may help!